- Shave both underarms 4-6 days before the procedure. Do not shave after that so short hair is visible to help identify the area to be treated.
- Wear a tank top with loose arm holes on the day of the procedure. A dark color is preferable to avoid staining.
- Place 4 small size plastic water bottles in the freezer. These will make great ice packs for post procedure.
- Consider bringing an iPod with earphones if you would like to use during the hour long procedure.
- Do not plan on wearing a sleeveless shirt in public for at least a week post procedure as the area will be discolored and swollen.
- Have ibuprofen (Advil/Motrin) or acetaminophen (Tylenol) on hand for post procedure soreness.